We all aware about google and its a most popular and fast search engine more then others. Regular and daily visits by the crawler is good for website health. Increase crawl rate of website helps to get better rank. Search engine ranking depends on many factors and it includes crawling rate of website. You can check in server logs for determine your site rate. You can do internal and external activities on part of website owner or website owner to understand the increased crawl rate.How to invite Google bot to crawl your website?
- You can update your content regularly after some days and once it done then ping in google.
- Install a Sitemap xml file in your website architecture. It allows the bot to read the all pages of website from one place xml file and its benificial for website promotion.
- Install Blog in your website and update frequently new article posts and get comment is a good way to get crawling.
- Integrate Google Webmaster Tool for your website and make ownership for your website clear so you can check the rate of crawling.
- Make sure your website server working well and google webmaster tool will send you unreachable pages of website.
- Also take care of Website loading time is not more because If its take more time for crawling website files, images, pdf files then it will be no time for visit other pages.
- Dolink buildingfor your website to get more backlink for crawling website.
- Please check Internal Link Structure and duplicate content.
- Update unique meta tag title and description of each website pages.
- Analysis google crawl rate for your website then you can implement on it.
Google Crawl rate for your site means the time used by Google crawl bot to crawling for your website. It is nothing but the frequency with which Googlebot visits your site in turn of positive effect on depth of crawl and it can vary from hours to weeks.